By Mark Harbeke, Guest columnist
The following is adapted from Mark Harbeke’s blog on WinningWorkplaces.org.
Daily blog posts discuss the importance of building trust with your customer base. For example, a recent MarketingPower.com report show that companies appear to have an opening, in favor of customers’ friends, to be the most trusted source for information which leads to a purchase. To benefit from this trend, companies need to be more visible on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To increase your social media credibility, follow these links:
- Tailor your message when sharing links on your Facebook page
- Put available phone numbers of LinkedIn contacts who belong to your Group into a cold call list, then reach out to them in the best way you see fit
- Understand why setting up a company blog, or ramping up your blogging, can be just as effective as running typically costlier PPC ads
- On Twitter, use TweetDeck to grow your follower base
- Learn how to combine your blog with Twitter to turn listening into reputation building